Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Maldon Christmas Shop....

 My idea of Christmas heaven on earth!
  Shez holding one of the Christmas elves....I think they've been helping her with all the Christmas sewing she's been doing lately..
 Everywhere I looked there was Christmas. ...
 I love snowmen and couldn't resisttaking this one's photo...
The seven dwarves. ...very cute.
 santa fueling up for Christmas....
 An even bigger snowman....swoon!! I'm in love!!


 Loved this white peacock....

Next post will be a few more photos of  my new sewing room, it's slowly getting there and I'm loving how it's turning out so far 😊

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shop this is Barb,so glad you enjoyed your visit to Maldon,its such a lovely town,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Ondrea said...

OOO did you buy the snowman? I am sure there would have been several different ones to choose from.