Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New sewing room....

 Okay I've moved in the furniture I want to keep into my new sewing space....still a lot to go through and get rid of ....
 This is now storing my 4ply baby wool mmmm I think I may just have enough to last me quite a while...

  This space on the left of the bookcase has been allocated for my new sewing table which my lovely sister Anne is giving me...hopefully it will be picked up sometime next weekend until then I'm just slowly going through stuff and re-filling my car for another trip or two to the op shop 😊

12 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looking neat and tidy......you sure have a good supply of wool there.......

Binsa said...

Looking good so far Barb what a wool stash

Dasha said...

That wool stash it mind boggling! Reminds me of a little haberdashery store up the road from where I grew up. LOL I used to go there all the time and drool, then I'd layby the wool, and pay for it one ball at a time.

Christine M said...

I love your little cupboards, Barb. All that wool!!!

Fiona said...

that looks great....
Hugz

kiwikid said...

That looks amazing Barb

Ondrea said...

I think you have a wool shop in your craft room LOL. OOOO looking forward to seeing your new sewing table. I still haven't found storage space for some of my things I need to keep.

Susan said...

Fancy having your own little wool shop in your sewing room! :)

Cheryl said...

You are being very ruthless Barb. I did have a chuckle at your wool cupboard. I look forward to seeing the fabric stash

Jocelyn said...

Everything looks great!

Anthea said...

Oh a new room, exciting! Looks great so far Barb... all that wool looks so pretty & oh-so organised!

Bev C said...

Hello Barb,

I am sure you have more wool than our local craft shop. Looking good.

Happy days.
Bev.