Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CAL progress shots….

DSCF9376

It’s getting bigger, now to wait a few more hours till the next pattern instalment is available.I’m thinking to repeat these rows a second time because I’m using 4ply and not the 8ply stated in the requirements list I’ll need to add more to the length like I’ve done with the width by adding more chain at the beginning of the pattern to make it wider…….so loving how this blanket is turning out and I’m having lots of fun with all the different stitches Smile

10 comments:

Maria said...

I am enjoying seeing the progress of your beautiful blanket in all those different stitches and colours. My blogging friend Ellyn in Texas is also doing it .. This is her link if you would like to visit.

http://ellynsplace.blogspot.com/

Yvonne W said...

Wow, that is just gorgeous. I will have to try crotchet again after many years.

Karen S said...

It looks lovely with every addition. Beautiful work.

Jo said...

It is looking good. I really like a good crochet blanket...

Susan said...

Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb it's coming along beautifully ,well done.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are so cleaver 💖💖

Simone Harding said...

I loved yours so much I had to start my own. Downloaded the patterns and the very next day I had been added to the Facebook group by a friend I hadn't even told I had an interest in doing this. Funny how things work out.

Looks so good. I am just about to start part four.

Ondrea said...

Looking great as usual. My yarn has arrived already and I started last night. It is on my blog. Woohoo!

kiwikid said...

Looking wonderful Barb.