Saturday, August 1, 2015

FHF Swaps and OPAM for July…..

DSCF8995

July saw me cooking up a storm in my kitchen as well as working on numerous projects ( Lots of secret ones at the moment ) and unable to show any finishes till now with the ruler swap I was involved in with FHF Swaps friends and suddenly realising I hadn’t shown you the ruler bag I’d made for my partner Ondrea. I knew Ondrea loved the colour purple so it had to be in there somewhere and because I couldn’t find a pattern I liked I made up my own version to fit her 12’ ruler…..

DSCF8996

I also included a few little extras with Ondrea’s parcel and I’ve heard back that she loved what I made and sent her “PHEW” Wipes sweat of my brow and now onto the next swap which i can only show you a picture of what I may or may not be using  all of in our next FHF swap item……

DSCF9060

Lots of pretty felt for me to play with, I’m still thinking on how I want to use these gorgeous colors but to me that’s half the fun Smile So only one item finished for OPAM this month but that’s better than none isn’t it????

6 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching for Ondrea...such a fun swap x

barbara woods said...

great bag for her ruler plus other stuff

Fiona said...

Barb I love what you made and those pretty colours of felt
Hugz

Melody said...

Great work. The next swap should be so much fun.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous finish Barb and knowing you, you will be working on 10 other things as well that you can't show us yet

Kim said...

Beautiful xx