Sunday, June 14, 2015

Progress and trying something new …..

DSCF8942

Here’s where I’m at with these willow blocks, first 26 coloured centres with a light grey edging…….Soooooo pretty! I think I’ll have enough of the grey to make a reasonable sized lap blanket woooo hooooo!!

Now to the something new……   

DSCF8940

I’ve been experimenting with making my own bread……

DSCF8946

Which has now grown to this in just a few short hours! it’s nearly at the stage it will be pushing against the glad wrap soon……I so cannot wait to bake this ball of gooey goodness and turn it into a crusty loaf of home baked bread! I’ll post a photo tomorrow after I take it out of the oven Smile

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Loving your crochet ...how did the bread go xxx

Christine M said...

Gorgeous little crocheted blocks, Barb. Are you going to have some yummy home made soup with your bread?

Kim said...

Oh I can smell the bread baking. Beautiful blocks.

Gill - That British Woman said...

super blocks, love all the colours. Haven't made bread in ages.

Susan said...

The grey edge goes nicely with the colous. Is that Attic 24 bread? If so, it's so easy, and you will love it!

Karen S said...

Just catching up on my reading. Lovely crochet squares. Your work is always so neat and even.