Saturday, May 16, 2015

FNSI Results….

DSCF8828

Friday night saw me working on block four of my “Scandinavian Roses” BOM, still lots to do on this one. Pop over to Wendy's and see what everyone else got up to last night, I’ll be seeing what everyone else got up to later tonight with a cuppa  as I’ll be taking this stitchery and my red willow blanket to Geelong today to meet up with friends I haven’t seen for a few months at the “Geelong Patch work & Quilter’s Quilt in” and I’ll be taking my camera so lots of pictures coming up soon see you when I get back Smile

17 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful stitchery Barb. Hugs,xx

Gill - That British Woman said...

have a good time at the meeting...

Maria said...

Your stitchery is coming along beautifully.
Have fun at the show and I look forward to seeing the pics.

Yvonne W said...

Lovely embroidery.

Karen S said...

Lovely work on your roses.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Pretty stitching. Hope you had a fun time xx

Jo said...

So where is your thread holder then. Haha.
Like many others I didn't realise your stitcher you blocks were so big. It is looking great. Well done with your crochet

Anthea said...

well done Barb - I hope the day at Geelong was fun - can't wait for the pics!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitchery Barb...was lovely to catch up yesterday and thank you for my swap present I LOVE it!! Now I have a Barb creation and an Ann creation! Very happy.

Deb R said...

Block 4!!! I'm still in block one lol, looks lovely!

Cheryll said...

It's always nice to be in your company Barb. xox

Fiona said...

lovely....there is lots of work in that one...
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Going great with your stitching on this one Barb

Melody said...

Your Stitchery is beautiful.

Dasha said...

What a gorgeous stitchery design Barb! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I actually enlarged the picture; what precise and beautiful stitchery ! I love that design too ! xx

Linda in Calif. said...

I love this! It's beautiful. Okay - that settles it - I see some redwork in my future. I'll have to go find this pattern.