Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More birthday gifts….

DSCF8733

From Wendy

DSCF8735

and From Tarnyia who are members of the fat 1/4 birthday swap I’ve been in for the last couple of years                                                                                                                  

DSCF8722

From my hubby, I only asked for the pattern after seeing Wendy's on her blog      and asking her where she bought it as hubby had asked for some ideas on what to get me. Super spoilt!                                                                                                                           

 DSCF8729

From my sister Anne…..The most delicious hand knitted dish cloths, red and white spotted lidded  jars full of colourful spools of ribbons

DSCF8731

Look at all these yummy fabrics hiding inside the  Paris themed box…. my hubby and my sister both know me very well. I told you I was spoilt rotten for my birthday!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb ,wow thats awesome you were so spoilt my friend,you so deserve it and yep your family and friends know you well

Gill - That British Woman said...

gorgeous birthday treats you are a lucky girl.

Christine M said...

Everything is just gorgeous, Barb. You certainly were spoilt!

Cheryll said...

I'm so pleased you had such a great time opening up all your goodies Barb. You deserve it too! xox

Deb R said...

Ohh such lovely presents!!!

Ondrea said...

Yes, you sure were treated very well indeed. All so lovely. Enjoy.

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, that box of red fabrics is divine. They have chosen well for you.

Fiona said...

lovely gifties... will keep you playing happily for a while...
Hugz