Monday, March 3, 2014

Progress….

DSCF7386

Finally finished making up the rest of the squares for this blanket, now to sew them on row by row and then comes the decision on how to finish it off with the edging.

DSCF7325

Shez and I exchanged our one on one swap items and this months theme was a mini wall hanging and I added a few little extras to her parcel as well, I think she was happy with what I’d made/given to her just like I loved what she made/gave me.

DSCF7354

These are the gorgeous gifts Shez made/gave me in our one on one swap I was sooooo spoilt! and see that vase cover in the back of the picture well Homespun magazine saw it on her blog and asked if they could have a picture of it to put in their magazine in the readers section wooo hooo well done Shez!

DSCF7279

This is what I made for the Mill Rosie red swap a project folder…….Kim from http://quiltingwithkim.blogspot.com.au/ 

DSCF7304

Here’s Kim with her lucky dip prize, I think she was pretty happy with it Smile

DSCF7280

This is the inside……

DSCF7281

and these are the little extras I added to fill it up with. I’ll be back soon with more swap pictures later in the week and hopefully this week wont be as busy or as draining as last week lol…….

11 comments:

Christine M said...

Your blanket is going to be gorgeous Barb. Both you and Shez gave each other lovely swap items. How exciting for Shez having her vase cover in Homespun!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Nearly finished...and just in time for those cooler nights. Your swaps with Shez were gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb your crochet blanket is going to look gorgeous and i was and always am over the moon with our swap gifts and love what you made kim,you do the most amazing parcels my friend,i must post a pic of the mini you made me,it looks fantastic on the stand,hope you have a lovely day Barb.xx

Fiona said...

fantastic swap items... I love the colours you are using in your blanket...
Hugz

Leanne said...

Such a pretty colour for a blanket, can't wait to see it finished. Your gifts are all so wonderful, A clever bunch you all are.

Cheryll said...

Another great swap with Shez... and Kim's pick a gift is wonderful too. You girls certainly know how to have FuN! :)

Ondrea said...

The blanket is looking great. Love all those swap items.

Karen said...

Great to see all the squares ready for the blanket.
Lovely stitching for the swap, too.

Melody said...

Hope you have a lovely peaceful week. Beautiful projects on show here.

Anthea said...

Hi Barb - wow you are so fast with your hook - your crochet looks wonderful - such pretty colours!
And the Mill Rose gifts are lovely too, what a great day it is for everyone x

Cheryl said...

You two do some gorgeous one on one swaps Barb and such a gorgeous swap parcel that Kim received