Saturday, September 21, 2013

FNSI Results.....

 Friday night saw me working on this baby blanket again......
here it is unfolded so you can get a better idea on how big it actually is,I've been taking this one to work with me so I can add a row or two over my lunch break, I'm sooooo close to finishing this one I can taste it! I think I'll finish this final pattern repeat and start thinking about how I want to edge it as I think this one will need one to make it look truly finished :)
I'll be heading off to the Mill Rosie get together in a little while and hope to have lots of pic's to share with you when I get back :)

10 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Barb...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful work as usual Barb. Have fun.

CathyC said...

lovely ;-) every time I see these ripple blankets, I think to myself "I must try that one day" :)

Nicky said...

Gorgeous Barb, love this one, and it's really growing.

Susan said...

It's lovely Barb. Enjoy r day at Millrose.

Mistea said...

This looks lovely, even if neutrals aren't my preference.
Hope you had a fun day.

Deb R said...

Lovely quilt Barb!

Anonymous said...

wow awesome my friend,i loved catching up with you and Anne today.OMG i have just opened up my parcel from you and i love it Barb you spoil me so much my lovely friend,thankyou so very much,Johnny is out tonight so i will give him his parcel when he gets home.xx

Maria said...

Your rug looks great.

Anthea said...

Gorgeous crochet as always Barb... & Baby will be so snuggly in it!! x