Friday, July 12, 2013

FNWF Surprise and what I've been working on....

 This arrived in the mail for me from FNWF Momma Cheryll....love the colour of the wool, think it might turn into a chunky scarf and the picnic well it's long gone and only lives in my memory now MMmmm. Thanks Cheryll you made my week with this lovely parcel arriving for me XXXX
I've also been slogging away on this ripple  baby blanket and have added a few more rows since FNWF, it's nearly at the halfway mark now it wont be long before it's off my hook and ready to give to the new mum and bub :)

8 comments:

Susan said...

Every time I read your posts I think about trying crochet again.....you do lovely work.

Cheryl said...

Your ripple baby blanket is coming along beautifully Bsrb

Rosie said...

Lovely blanket so far and if you're not eating the picnic? LOL!

Christine M said...

Your rug is coming along nicely. The wool from Chez is lovely.

Cheryll said...

You are welcome... and so pleased the "picnic" didn't get stale! :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your work is amazing....

Anonymous said...

lovely parcel from Chez Barb and i am a fan of your lovely work.xx

Wendyb said...

what a perfect gift for you Barb??!!! Your ripple blanket is amazing!
xox sugary hugs
wendy :O)