Friday, December 30, 2011

Pressies from/for friends....

 This pin cushion and thread catcher are from my Ondrea my forum buddy who I've also had the pleasure of meeting and hope to do so again next year...I love the combination of red and white together,thanks Ondrea I LOVE THEM!!

 This is the Babushka wall hanging I made for Ondrea this year using some blue scraps I had left over from her birthday pressie this year...I know she loves blue and white together.

 This gorgeous Christmas table topper is also from a dear friend Vicki also another forum buddy....don't you just love the colours of Christmas,certainly brought a smile to this girls face when she opened up her parcel,thanks Vicki I LOVE IT!!
I have been thoroughly spoilt this Christmas!
This is the cushion I made for Vicki's gift this year,I know she doesn't have much hanging space where she lives so I thought a cushion for her new arm chair would do nicel,I added some extra special buttons tothe corners to add a bit of discreet bling as well.
I just wanted to say thanks to both my dear friends for your lovely and very thoughtful gifts this Christmas and for being my friends :)
I'll be back later today to show you some photo's of a few finishes I've been working on over my holiday break....

5 comments:

Tarnyia said...

It is so wonderful to have blogging friends... gorgeous gifts xxx

Michell said...

They are lovely gifts and I do like the colours of the cushion

Anonymous said...

well Barb lovely gifts there,love that cushion.xx

Barb said...

What fun gifts!!! Love the stitching!

Tatkis said...

Beautiful creations given and received!

Hugs,
Tatyana