Sunday, January 2, 2011

Maree's swap....a belated update


I've been very remiss in not posting photo's of what I received in this swap but I have a very good reason......I've been turning my house upside down trying to find the 6th gift that Laurie sent me!! I know she sent me six....I counted six when I opened them......but when it came time to take the photo there were only five??? Anyway I decided to post a photo of the five I did find and thank Laurie for her gifts.

Did you notice the handbag book....she must know about my hidden stash of bags shhh.... don't let my hubby hear! Also that box of chocolate.....empty, didn't even last the day! The beautiful needle book almost went home with my sister as she fell in love with it as well as the intricate pincushion with all it's lovely stitches.The thread catcher is now sitting beside my sewing machine and doing a fanntastic job.
I love all my gifts Laurie and I thank you for making my Christmas that much more special by the thoughfullness that went into your gift selections.I hope you and your family also had a great Christmas and I wish you a happy,healthy and crafty New Year :)

4 comments:

Mistea said...

Mmmm - Lots of pretties there.
Guess you have more ideas of what to make your sister for future presents.

Enjoy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely goodies Barb...

Unknown said...

That Pincushion is Just Divine...Gorgeous Work..Glad you found them...
cheers

Barb said...

What lovely gifts....