Friday, December 18, 2009

Quick Christmas swap......Thanks Lyn





I joined in a quick Christams swap a little while back and my partner has received what I sent her and was very happy with what I'd sent her (thank goodness)These delightful goodies are what I received from my very generous partner Lyn.I think I've been spoilt and even my baby "Belle" was spoilt with a mat for her food bowls and munchies to keep her happy for quite a while!! Thanks Lyn I hope you enjoyed this swap as much as I have.
I'll also apologise to you Lyn for not posting earlier but with Christmas fast approaching and migraines nearly every day I haven't been up to facing my computer screen for too long at a time.So belated thanks for a wonderful surprise and I hope you and your family "Digger" included of course have a safe and happy Christmas and a fantastic new year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Barb what cute gifts ! I hope your headaches go very quickly , poor thing .

Sew Useful Designs said...

Oh wow Barb!

What wonderful treats Lyn has blessed you with - they truly are incredibly gorgeous! As I am sure yours are to Lyn!!

Darling, I just wanted to take this time to wish you a very happy Christmas and to thank you for your friendship! I hope your migraines lessen (well actually, I hope they diminish!) and you have a Christmas filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Lots of love to you,
Vikki xoxoxo

Micki said...

You really got some wonderful gifts!
Micki