Sunday, September 6, 2009

I've been published!!



Wooo Hooo When Sam from my craft forum said we'd both had our blocks published in this months issue of Homespun I couldn't wait to get my hot little hands on it(Sam's photo is the one on the top of page 31).I just had to wait two extra days for mine to come to me in the post!But boy was it worth it.I've loved making up these blocks for the "Breast Of Friends" BOM Homespun has been running.I'm eager to finish the last couple of blocks and start putting it together but I must admit I'm not looking forward to cutting up 198 x 2 1/2" squares for some of the borders!Oh well I better get off here and start cutting them up so I have them ready when I finish all the blocks.

17 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Congrats! what a hoot! well done

Lucky-1 said...

Well congrats to both you and Sam:D How much of a rush this would be to see your work published:)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Congratulations!!! I'm going to have another look now♥x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Barb , beautiful work !

Vicki ♥ said...

Congrats Barb..was good to see your block and name in print :)hugs Vicki

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ahh! Congratulations Barb!! How wonderful to see your name in print! :-) Your block is beautiful - made to perfection!

Hugs! Vikki xx

Barb said...

Congrats!!

Miriam said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations Barb! This is so great!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

Gloria said...

Very nice Barb. Glad you posted it so I could see. Don't get that mag here in the US. Congrats!

Bev C said...

Congratulations on your block being published in the best magazine in the whole world. Have a great week.

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I'm going out today to try to track down a copy of this magazine. Can't wait to read it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Nancy in Norway said...

Congratulation! I hope I can get hold of magazine here in Norway.

Micki said...

Congrats Barb! What an accomplishment! Get lots of copies of the magazine!
Micki

anythinggoeshere said...

Congrats to you. That is so exciting! I bet you feel wonderful seeing your work in a magazine.

Megan said...

Congratulations Barb and thanks for sharing your photos with us. Our experience is that readers love to see other readers' work - how they've put together projects from Homespun, often adding their own touches and variations. But so few readers think to share their photographs! I imagine that a lot of people are humble and don't suppose that their material would ever be published - but it's simply not true. We love publishing input from readers in the magazine, so do please send in more photos of your work.

Megan Fisher
Technical Editor
Australian Homespun