Sunday, August 23, 2009

Breast of friends BOM


I've been a bit slack with these blocks as life has certainly been getting in the way.Of course it could also be all the other things I'm working on as well! Like the four other BOM's I'm working on as well as 29 library bags for the children in my room heading off to school next year and numerous Chrissy gifts for family and friends this year....Phewww I'm tired just typing this.Anyway without further ramblings here is a photo of block no.10.I'm still enjoying these blocks and I must get back and start working on the ones I have made up ready to stitch!

3 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

fabulous as always Barb :)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Barb! :-)

It's all coming together beautifully! Such a lovely BOM isn't it? It will look divine - and your stitching is beautiful!

Hugs, Vikki :-) xx

Dena said...

You did a nice job on this block.