Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sping swap: Freya has entered the building....


This beautiful doll has finally arrived.I don't know where she's been for the past three months and she's not talking!I think she decided to take a trip around Australia bfore settling down here with me?
Freya was sent a few months back from Guiliana my swap partner in the spring swap I joined way back in Sept/Oct and finally she has arrived in a very rumpled and crumpled tough bag.Isn't she just gorgeous.I absolutely love the groovy arms and legs,very psychedelic....She even has a tiny butterfly drawn on her cheek as a beauty spot.I love,love,love her!!! Thank you Guiliana for being my swap partner.

2 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

No wonder you love love love her.....she is absolutely lovely and no wonder Guiliana was upset when she decided to tour Australia instead of going straight to your place!! So glad she has arrived and she must have realised she would be well looked after at your house more Barb. :)

princess pudge said...

oh my, she's stunning! wow, what a great use of different fabrics!!! you lucky lucky girl you!