Tuesday, August 19, 2008

#56 doll swap '08



Today I finally opend my doll from TrishJ and she is beautiful.She is wearing a summer dress in blues and yellows,my favourite colours.I love the way Trish has done her hair,I must try doing it this way for a different look.The only thing is I think she is silently screaming for a face so I hope you don't mind Trish if I draw one on for her.Oh,and by the way I liked the name you gave her "Missy" I think that's what she'll be when she gets a mouth to talk with....a bit of a Miss!!
She's very tired from hitch hiking from your place to mine so I'll let her settle in before I make any major changes.

The doll I sent Trish is an Angel doll and I hope she keeps a watch over you and your family for many years to come....
Thankyou for being my swap partner,I've enjoyed every minute of it.

3 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

lovely dolls!! I love your angel doll you sent to TrishJ and I agree with you totally about the face...give her a face :) I am not keen on faceless dolls either. :)

Derriere said...

poor Missy no mouth to tell tales with! Hang on Trish could be onto something here !
Gorgeous dolls girls!
And lovely Blocks below too!

miss~nance said...

Gorgeous dolls. Missy does look like she could be a handfull.